Saturday, May 9, 2009

… and so it ends, and begins, again

Time does not fly. It just zooms away.

Nineteen days is not a very long time. I can even recite my itinerary day-by-day, blow-by-blow. And I swear, not much blowing was done.

Yes, time out is over. By normal standards though, whenever I go to the Philippines for any length of time, I am not really on an absolute break. But of course, what does constitute a break? Chika lang. I'm not gonna masturbate about breaks.

Anyway, it's not yet time to blog about what happened in 19 days. Suffice to say that I did enjoy my stay, reacquainted myself with some companions of my youth (naks!), spent time home listening to my mom gush about our parish priest (she'll adopt him soon if she can and it's definitely better than urging me to take up THAT habit), and did spur of the moment stuff that I will not regret though will toy with in my mind from time to time.

One thing I am kinda disappointed though is that I never got the chance to meet with some blogger friends. Oh well, next time.

By tomorrow, it's Hong Kong life once again. It'll probably be another 19 months or so before I can take that break again. Or not.

It's fine. Time zooms away. Right?

7 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Di ba revitalizing talaga ang bakasyon? Naka-score ka naman kaya? Ching!

Turismoboi said...

omg ere u in mla?

... said...

umuwi ka pala ate aa? hmft!

the boomerang kid said...

welcome back to HK (as if taga-rito ako. ching!)!!!

kiel estrella said...

at least nagkita tayo finally. wala nga lang landiang nangyari. tse!

Ken said...

Time is just an illusion.

Sendo said...

weee....umuwi ka pala..di ko namalayan...haha...^^ mas maganda sa hongkong ..dyan ka na haha ...