* I've been sick the past couple of days. Full-blown influenza. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and again yesterday. After the routine questions, she asked me if I smoke and of course I told her yes but (always a but) I've thought about quitting and just never got around to doing it. She said "think harder." Duh!? What will happen to my blog's name if I do that?
* I realized na kapag bangag ka sa gamot, you'll notice how Daniel Radcliffe's nips jut out in HPOtP. Just like someone I know who always appears to be in a permanent state of arousal.
* I had to turn down another invitation for a chat session from Steve. I did tell him the first time that come hell or high water, I'll accept his next invite. I should have learned my lesson by now. I should not make promises if I am not 100% sure of making it. It'll just leave a bad taste in my mouth. Then again, if I am 100% sure I'll keep it, it is not a promise anymore but an appointment. Right?
* POEA has banned direct hiring which basically means everyone looking for a job abroad has to go through recruitment agencies and get overcharged. Things do happen even if you are sick. Things that can make you sicker.
* He wrote back! Now in France and still single. Ho-hum. Dream on.
* A friend came to HK for a quick vacation with his family. I gave him some of my ill-begotten collection of TV shows and a movie. Talk about looting my loot! Still it's a fair trade for the yosi and kape putih he brought us.
* I was directed to this site by a friend. If I can doubt one, I can also doubt the other. This is one fight where I take no side. Pretty unusual for someone who believes neutrality is a glossed-over hypocrisy. It is just that I don't basically take hook, line and sinker whatever appears in any online interactive-whatever. I mean there are issues like globalization, hunger in the Third World, GMA and my lovelife or the lack of it. I mean, (with all the Izzie Stevensness I can muster) seriously?!
If this post doesn't make any sense at all, pardon me for I'm still sick and loaded with drugs.
Books, Bookstores, CDs and More UK Things - Ads for books The streets of London are filled with ads and billboards. There’s not a lot of ads for iPhone X, Mac cosmetics, and skin clearing products,...
5 weeks ago